Gauteng – 29 August 2019
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Costing on enquiry
Effective board and committee reporting and information flow is key for effective decision-making. You need to ensure that you are applying best practice in information flow between the board and management.
This course is for you if you are involved in the preparation of information to the board or whether you are the receiver of information.
Who should attend?
- Executive and management
- Company Secretaries
- IR Personnel
- Prerequisites in being able to rely on information or professional advice
- A brief review of the business judgement rule
- The applicable JSE Listings requirements
- Overview of the information required by boards and committees
- Board reporting best practice
- Samples and case studies
- Local and international best practices
EXTRACTS FROM PAST DELEGATES’ EVALUATIONS
- Sharing of real-life experiences and case studies. Very practical.
- Facilitator well experienced and knowledgeable.
- Guidance on how to liaise with CIPC in regard to problems encountered.
- Very insightful.
- Training was extremely relevant to current role.
- Excellent in regard to improving skills.