Cape Town – 5 and 6 June 2019
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Costing on enquiry.
This programme provides a comprehensive overview of the extensive administrative and statutory duties of the Company Secretary. It is presented by a seasoned Company Secretary and will equip Company Secretaries with tools and techniques to improve their effectiveness and understanding of their roles as value adding members of their organisations.
King IV™ Report on Corporate Governance
- Principle 10: Practice 90 – 99
- Companies Act, 2008
- Duties of the Company Secretary
- Administrative duties
- Practical tips on being an effective Company Secretary
- Interaction with the board and individual directors
- Interaction with shareholders
- Annual general meetings
- Minute taking
- Director induction
- Board charter and terms of reference
- Board assessment
- Ethics and whistle blowing
- Compliance and how the company secretary deals with this?
Duration: Two Full days: 09h00 – 16h00 each day