What IT Governance is all about:
- Definition of IT Governance
- The role of IT Governance
- Whose responsibility is IT Governance
What the relationship between IT governance and Enterprise Governance is:
- What is a Business Strategy?
- What is an IT Strategy?
- Where is the relationship?
- Effectively using IT to ensure that it aligns with business strategy
What are the key IT Governance structures an organisation should consider?
- The different structures of IT Governance
- IT Strategy Committee
- IT Steering Committee
- The RACI Model (Responsibility, Accountability, Consulted and Informed)
Which organizations should be concerned about IT governance?
- Is it about the size
- Is it because of business complexities
- Is it a matter of choice
How do you implement IT Governance
- Choosing an IT Governance Framework
- Ensuring a smooth implementation of the Framework
Learnings from others’ experience