Training Fees: R10,500 excluding VAT
This programme provides a comprehensive overview of the extensive administrative and statutory duties of the Company Secretary. It is presented by a seasoned Company Secretary and will equip Company Secretaries with tools and techniques to improve their effectiveness and understanding of their roles as value adding members of their organisations.
King IV ™ Report on Corporate Governance
- ● Principle 10: Practice 90 – 99
- ● Companies Act, 2008
- ● Duties of the Company Secretary
- ● Administrative duties
- ● Regulations
- ● Practical tips on being an effective Company Secretary
- ● Interaction with the board and individual directors
- ● Interaction with shareholders
- ● Annual general meetings
- ● Minute taking
- ● Director induction
- ● Board charter and terms of reference
- ● Board assessment
- ● Ethics and whistle blowing
- ● Compliance and how the company secretary deals with this?
EXTRACTS FROM PAST DELEGATES' EVALUATIONS
- ● Course content is most valuable and informative.
- ● Great value for money.
- ● Experienced facilitator was able to address questions/queries raised from all sectors.
- ● After having attended this course, I look forward to further courses offered by FluidRock.
- ● The course was a real eye-opener.
- ● The course was very insightful and certainly improved my perspective regarding the role of the company secretary, in that one is not a glorified minute taker.
- ● I appreciated the emphasis on good governance and integrity in being a company secretary.
Two Full days: 09h00 – 16h00 each day
Kindly note that The King IV ™ Report on Corporate Governance for South Africa 2016, Copyright and trademarks are owned by the Institute of Directors in Southern Africa and the IoDSA website link is: http://www.iodsa.co.za/?page=AboutKingIV